Softwayre is a North East based Consultancy, whose team of specialist Software Developers augment our clients existing teams to deliver project specific solutions.
Our work with UK based and international clients is varied and rewarding. From local charities to globally renowned brands, as part of the Softwayre team you could be building anything from luxury electric vehicle configurators to analysis tools that support life-saving genetic research.
Softwayre is a small team in an exciting period of growth, looking to welcome additional members on board. We take a hybrid approach, working between our home offices and the Softwayre office in Newcastle city centre, just a five minute walk from Central Station.
Our current vacancies:
Software Developer (£40,000 - £60,000 DOE), Multiple positions
What we’re looking for...
Team members with the following key qualities:
- Inspire change - guiding clients through best practices and shaping their processes.
- Pragmatic - the “cleanest” solution isn’t always possible, someone who can propose and evaluate multiple solutions. Effective communicator - ability to speak clearly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and share - ability to utilise and share knowledge on the latest technologies throughout your work, from internal projects to sector facing talks etc.
The technologies we use can vary with every client. What’s most important to us is a strong foundation and a willingness to learn.
The following are desirable but not essential...
- Experience with front end libraries such as React, Angular, Vue
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Consuming/writing REST APIs/GraphQL
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 7% pension (with option to salary sacrifice)
- Discretionary bonus
- Home office budget
- and more
- 2+ years professional experience
- Located within the UK, commutable distance from Newcastle
To apply submit an up-to date CV (and optional cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org